DOCUMENTARY STYLE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
YOUR DAY, CANDID AND FUN
Thank you for visiting my wedding photography page, if you are enquiring about ‘documentary style’ wedding photography for yourselves; congratulations! I hope you enjoy this image gallery from my most recent weddings.
(PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT)
For availability and to arrange a pre-wedding day consultation (coffee) please contact me via phone or fill in the form below, and I will contact you within 24hrs.
My name is Gareth, I am a passionate friendly, and relaxed professional photographer. I’m very much a people person, and I love the energy and excitement of a wedding day! I thrive on meeting new people and looking for those special details. Ensuring you and your guests are all relaxed having fun and looking your best in your photographs. No fake smiles, Guaranteed!
I’ve been a professional photographer for nearly 20 years and have had the pleasure of working with many couples. I offer a modern and informal style of wedding photography, capturing the fun and excitement of the day, with minimal interference, disruption, and manipulation. I find most people would rather be photographed enjoying their day with their friends and family, than being ordered around and told to smile all the time. – I know I would… Most of the time you hardly know I’m there, no one likes a camera in their face all day! ok, some do! haha
Based in sunny South Wales, and covering the whole of the UK and even abroad on a few occasions, no wedding is too far! I am always up for a coffee, so feel free to book an informal chat and we can talk about your big day! If you are enquiring from abroad we can Skype chat at your convenience.
Your Wedding Day
Each wedding is unique! I adore the details that each couple selects to be an important part of their day and look to capture each and every aspect of the day from creative family shots to the intimate decorative details.
While I feel it’s important to capture the day in every detail, including the important group shots, I feel the best way to capture a wedding is at its most natural. This means being an observer more so than a conductor! I feel my style of ‘documentary ‘wedding photography offers the perfect balance of candid un-structured photography, with the invaluable group pics that all family members will cherish forever.
I provide a list of possible group shots for you to amend and return prior to the wedding day, ensuring all the important photographs are taken*.
I offer a full day wedding package as standard which begins with the getting ready shots continuing to the first dance. This is of course customisable to suit your needs.
My wedding photography service includes the following as standard unless otherwise requested:
- Pre-wedding meeting to discuss your day in detail
- Pre-wedding photography session inc ‘Guest signing board’
- Getting ready till first dance cover (unless otherwise agreed)
- Must have shots list provided*
- Minimum of 500 high resolution ‘print ready’ (3000px long edge) images supplied on USB or via transfer**
- All images supplied in both Colour & Black & White print ready
- Unlimited images captured on the day***
- Fully insured with personal & professional liability and indemnity insurance
- Slide show of images in the evening (depending on the duration of cover)
- 30-day image turnaround
- Basic exposure, colour correction, image sharpening, and cropping is included (All advanced and specific image manipulation, such as skin retouching or removing distractions available on request as an additional charge, see wedding contract below for more details)
FULL DAY COVER £1850.00
Mileage and accommodation charges may apply for weddings more than 50 miles from SA14 (Carmarthenshire)